The division of External Programs at the ELI specializes in designing and conducting programs to meet the curricular and scheduling needs of specialized groups. An ELI external program held on the University of Alabama campus typically has the following features:
- short term (2 to 6 weeks)
- minimum of 10 participants
- 4 to 5 instructional hours daily
- year-round availability, flexible dates
- individually priced
- specialized curricula
- weekend trips
The ELI welcomes program requests or proposals.
For more information, contact Marci Daugherty, the ELI’s Special Programs Coordinator.
- phone: 205-348-7413
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 205-348-7413