How To Apply
Once you’ve found the right program for you, it is time to apply! Apply for approval from UA to study abroad using the online study abroad application found on the UA Education Abroad website. Below you will find information that will assist you in gaining access to the system and creating your application.
Searching For Programs
- Use the “Program Search” link on the study abroad website, www.studyabroad.ua.edu. (Or click on “Program Search” below)
- Search the name or a portion of the name in the “Program Name” box and click “Search”. Or, you can select any of the available search parameters (i.e. city, country, term etc.) to begin your search and then select “Search.”
- Select a program.
- If this is the program in which you are interested in participating, click “Apply Now”!
- Use your myBama credentials to log in.
- Congrats! You now have a UA study abroad application. Please begin working on your application requirements.
(After an application has been started)
- Select the “Login” link on the right side of the Education Abroad home page, www.studyabroad.ua.edu. (Or click on “Login” below.)
- Login using your myBama credentials to access your application.
NOTE: Students interested in Non-UA Affiliate programs must still apply through UA.
NOTE: Our site is viewable to anyone, but only UA students and faculty/staff will have access to the system. If you are a transient student (a student who normally attends another university) and you wish to participate in a UA Faculty-Led Program, please see “Transient Students” below to find out more information on how to proceed.