General advising hours are Monday through Thursday, 11 am – 3 pm CST via Zoom or In-Person. Please note, drop-in advising is meant for shorter inquiries of 5 – 10 minutes. No Appointment is needed for Drop-in Advising, but masks are required for in-person meetings. NOTE: No Drop-in Advising on Fridays.
Have a complicated question? Need a longer appointment? Book an appointment with ISSS.
For all other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-5402. Please be sure to provide your full name and CWID (if known) with your inquiry.
- ISSS TRAVEL GUIDANCE
- CDC COVID TESTING REQUIREMENT RESCINDED AS OF JUNE 12, 2022 – COVID-19 Test no longer required to enter the U.S., effective June 12
- VACCINATION REQUIREMENT – Effective November 8, 2021
- All non-U.S. citizen, nonimmigrants traveling to the United States by air entering the U.S. via land travel and ferry travel from Canada and Mexico are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- UPDATES – Please see our Entry Ban and Restrictions section for the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 Entry Bans and Restrictions.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- NEW STUDENT COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE – If you are a new student please see our page for all COVID-19 related questions that you may have.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT & SCHOLAR SERVICES COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE – Current international students and international scholars should refer to this page for all immigration and travel related questions.
- UA COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE – The University of Alabama has created a website at healthinfo.ua.edu with updated information for the campus community.